Pages

About Me

My photo
Retired from the rat race, and now a stay at home dad. Amateur photographer who attempts to write American Haiku in the style of Jack Kerouac to go with some of his photography, as he debates about becoming a professional photographer

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cernnunous The Lord of the Dance



Lord of the dance am I
Older than time am I
Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall,
I have part in them all
Lord of the dance am I
Older than time am I
 Tribute to the Ancient Ones, the God Cernunos Lord of the Woods.
Cernunnos is the conventional name given in Celtic studies to depictions of the horned god of Celtic polytheism. In Wicca and other forms of Neo-paganism a Horned God is revered; this divinity syncretises a number of horned or antlered gods from various cultures, including Cernunnos. The Horned God reflects the seasons of the year in an annual cycle of life, death and rebirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment