Pages

About Me

My photo
Retired from the rat race, and now a stay at home dad. Amateur photographer who attempts to write American Haiku in the style of Jack Kerouac to go with some of his photography, as he debates about becoming a professional photographer

Friday, June 14, 2013

National TV Photo Contest



Fine Art America (FAA) is hosting an online photo competition! The winners of the competition will appear in FAA next TV commercial which is scheduled to begin airing in September 2013! During open voting, visitors to FineArtAmerica.com are able to view all of the contest submissions and cast votes for their favorite photos. I have enter one of my photographs and need 250 votes to make it to the juried selection by FAA staff members and industry professionals. My photo can be found at the following link. I  am asking for your vote if you enjoy the photograph, also if you have any friends who appreciate Fine Art Photography please ask them to visit the page and perhaps vote. My thanks in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment