Pages

About Me

My photo
Retired from the rat race, and now a stay at home dad. Amateur photographer who attempts to write American Haiku in the style of Jack Kerouac to go with some of his photography, as he debates about becoming a professional photographer

Monday, November 11, 2013

Tiger reclining



Tiger reclining on top of covered hay bale. Tiger appeared about three years ago in our yard. He would let us feed him, but not get close to him, until he injured his front paw. It took us four days to capture him, so he could be taken to the vet. After getting medical attention, all his shots and fixed, Tiger was returned to us. I had to keep him inside the house for several days until he healed. After his release he disappeared for a few days and then came back to the yard a change kitty. He now loves to be petted, and held for a short time, he follows me around in the yard and comes to greet  me when I come home.


No comments:

Post a Comment