Pages

About Me

My photo
Retired from the rat race, and now a stay at home dad. Amateur photographer who attempts to write American Haiku in the style of Jack Kerouac to go with some of his photography, as he debates about becoming a professional photographer

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tiger up close

Tiger, sitting majestically on the top of my truck. Tiger is a feral or stray that lives in out backyard. Two years ago he showed up with a badly infected front paw. It took me over a week to capture him and have the wonderful folks from Alley Cat Rescue come and take him to the vets for medical attention. While recovering he had to stay indoors, locked in a small bathroom to keep my other cats and one dog from bothering him. Since then, Tiger will follow me all over the yard, great me when I come home, and off course he loves to sit or lay upon my truck. He does come inside once in a while but he always goes back to the door and asks to be let out.

Please Share. Will make a great Christmas present for the cat lover. Just click below

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/tiger-up-close-andy-lawless.html




 



All photographs are suitable for house, home, office, studio, restaurant, or health care center wall art decor. All images are available as single photo prints, acrylic prints, metal prints or canvas prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment